Saturday, December 10, 2011

Baking, baking, and more baking....

Whew, have we had a long week!!!

The past few days we have been doing so much baking. Donna and I were doing cake pops and gingerbead cookies for a birthday party, we also dipped and decorated 144 pretzels and baked 218 butter cookies for the Cookie Swap at our church.  I was able to finish icing the cookies this afternoon and now I need to think about my oldest son's birthday cake. Did I mention to you that his birthday is tomorrow??? Oh my stars, am I running a little behind. At least the cake is baked and all thats left is to decorate!

You will notice on the cake pops pail, I have attatched the cutest little gingerbread man that I found here, edited with ecal and cut with my Sizzix eClips. Too cute!!!

Crazy. Busy. Baking!

 Isn't this dough beautiful!

 I'm not going to lie...this is tasty dough :)


 These angels turned out so pretty!


My husband got me a new lens for my camera. It is what I asked for, for Christmas. Of course, it came on a day I could not 'play' with it. 


 He was taking pictues of everything...most did not make the cut!




 Again, pictures of everything! The dough looks pretty, don't ya think?


I am so pleased with how this turned out! I love the font we chose and the little gingerbread man. He is too darn cute!

Donna found the cutest sprinkles. The gingerbread men were perfect for the party!


Wow, that's a lot of baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment